Monday, January 17, 2011



I think it's time for me to make my travel debut in Texas. There are some bands I don't give beans for, but there are a lot that's blowing me out of this seat. For some reason, Chaos in Tejas is the show destination for sought-after Japanese bands doing "one-time" only reunions/hosting their last show. Last year, Bastard reunited for the States show and now we have Kriegshog doing its last show in the States. Guess if you got to play big, you need to be somewhere that could accommodate the "big."




Miseryyyyyyyy!

Glad to see Vile Gash and Nukkehammer representing Ohio on the bill. My stomach churns over the idea of not going to this, and the line-up hasn't even been finalized! We'll see what crushers March will bestow us with.

via Brooklynvegan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment