Tuesday, April 12, 2011



Thought I'd throw this in here since it has to do with ~*real life*~. As of Sunday, I have ended my year-long reign as Ohio University's All-Campus Radio Network's General Manager. Lots of stress, lots of lack of a night's rest, lots of work. In retrospect, I've gotten a lot out of working intimately with administrators and colleagues just to keep a station running - even if it meant making a grown man cry.


This photo was taken at the 40th Anniversary banquet, and here I am standing next to some of ACRN's previous GMs after two days worth of hosting/MCing for visiting alums. I seldom dress this conservatively, but I got to suit for the occasion. Needless to say I busted out the distressed black jorts and combat boots at the after-party.


Photos taken by Shana Fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment