Friday, April 15, 2011



Yet another shameless plug of one of my favorite boutique stores. If you're in NYC between today (the 15th) and the 17th and you're not going to OAK's sample sale, I'm teetering on whether we should remain friends. But really, you'd be silly to miss out the OAK + friends sample sale this weekend.






Expect items from OAK (of course), Hyden Yoo, Pleasure Principles, Unif, Them Atelier, and Funktional. If you never thought you could afford Rick Owens, now is the exception because this sample sale is slashing up to 85% off retail price of past seasons items. This is getting me all teary-eyed because I am nowhere near the Williamsburg shop, but I've sent my want list to a dear friend of mine so we'll see what she scored for me.

The Williamsburg shop is on 208 N. 8th Street in Brooklyn and the sample sale will go one between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m., with Sunday hours ending at 7 p.m. The sale is cash only.

Photos taken from OAK NYC's Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment